Round Trip Airfare from Los Angeles, Dallas or Miami
7 Days on VIP One
All meals and beverages (non-alcoholic)
Guest accommodations comprise of 8 spacious cabins, each with air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms and plenty of storage space. Located on the lower deck are 6 double or twin bunk-bed cabins. On the upper deck is 1 double Master cabin and 1 twin Master cabin, both with picture windows with sea views. Facilities onboard include a large indoor dining room, bar and all-day drinks station, with ample room for the whole group to dine together. Meals are a delicious selection of Egyptian and international dishes, which can be enjoyed at leisure in the air-conditioned dining room or on the covered outdoor lounge and bar area. There is also an indoor salon with entertainment area with plasma TV and movie library, and sun deck with comfy mattresses for lounging.
- Trip insurance
- Covid testing costs, if required
- Visa fee
- Financing through Affirm. This is a great option with easy payment plans.
- $500 to secure a spot if you book directly through Destination Dive Vacation. This deposit is non-refundable. No exceptions. Remaining balance due to us 60 days prior to flight departure. No exceptions.
- $1200. Approximately 55% this secures your airfare locked in at this trip package price. If you cancel, the airline tickets will be issued in a credit for you to use up to 1 year. Once the tickets are bought, they are yours.
- Pay in full directly with Destination Dive Vacation