Round trip airfare. All lodging in Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo. We will be staying at Cataract Layalina Resort in Sharm. This includes all meals and non-alcoholic beverages. This is a 4-star resort with excellent ratings. We charter a travel bus through Emo Tours. They pick us up at the airport and drive us down the Sinai to Sharm el Sheikh. We have a police escort as well as armed security. It is NOT dangerous!! The government of Egypt is very careful since we are US citizens, and they don’t allow anyone to mess with us. They don’t want us to stub a toe! Any incident with Americans can be disastrous to their economy, therefore they really take care of us! – FREE Certification as well-open water, advanced, night diver, deep diver, etc. – Prize giveaways may include regulators, fins, bcd’s, masks, and gift cards.
- R/T Airfare from Los Angeles, Dallas or Miami
- Hotels and Accommodations (double occupancy rooms)
- 3 days of diving in the Red Sea (6 Dives) (Can add more if wanted)
- Ground Transportation
- Diving with world class professionals Red Sea College PADI 5 star
- Cairo accommodations to visit the great pyramid and pyramids of Giza. (First 2 days of trip)
- Meals in Cairo (2 days)
- Extra Dives! 3 days of diving are included in the package. Additional dives can be purchased for approx. $60 USD per day.
- Extra dive on three day package. Extra dive is approx. $25
- Ground transportation to hotel in Cairo from airport. (Depending on hotel some have shuttle service.
- Visa fee cost is $40
- Travel insurance
- Covid testing fees, if required
- Financing through Affirm. This is a great option with easy payment plans.
- $500 to secure a spot if you book directly through Destination Dive Vacation. This deposit is non-refundable. No exceptions. Remaining balance due to us 60 days prior to flight departure. No exceptions.
- $1200. Approximately 55% this secures your airfare locked in at this trip package price. If you cancel, the airline tickets will be issued in a credit for you to use up to 1 year. Once the tickets are bought, they are yours.
- Pay in full directly with Destination Dive Vacation.
Trip insurance is available through an outside vendor.